Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Nice art.

But I really mis a story. Come up with a story and you'll get a 5. And a 8 for review.

rtil responds:

ooh thsi guys' a tough cookie!what must i do to earn his precious extra two points!?!?!?! find out next week on THE MIND OF SLOWSHADOW

Attack of the Birds Attack of the Birds

Too bad...

You should stick with sprites...

Luigi VS. MasterHand Luigi VS. MasterHand

Sprites?

Hey nice movie, but where did you get those luigi sprites? Did you made them your own or did you find them on I-net I wonder... :)

CIA responds:

Lots of researching on the interweb. i think i got these particular ones at mfgg but im not sure. google is wonddeerrrfull. just type in luigi sprites edits.

HoverBot HoverBot

Decent game! :)

Hi there True, ;)

I like the idea of the game. But you needed to finetune it some more, so you can't just crawl up a wall :). Gave you a 7 on graphics not too shabby not too good. Style 6 lol the robot looked funny. Sound 7 the sound @ the beginning was veeeeeery cool :D, but ingame it wasn't so good. Violence 8 omg the robot explodes when he jumps off... Interactivity 6, the game good have been more phased up a bit faster and as I said the walls you just run up to... and also what really pissed me of :P, the checkpoints.... There should've been more. Humor 6 wasn't really any humor, thought the robot was funny thou! Overal 7 pretty good game!

Greetz Slowshadow

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks a lot! I really thought that review was helpful. Thanks for the review =)

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Pretty good../

Guess you have to try and make it more interesting so ppl like me want to keep on playing... pretty good game thou

Grave 2 Grave 2

Good job!

Hi there,

The graphics weren't so special, but the game is just amusing. Don't know why... Anyway Good job! :D Make more with a story etc etc...

BB

FrostedMuffins responds:

Will do. Thanks for the good review and rating (just realized that it's hard to respond to a lot of reviews and still say something new)