HoverBot HoverBot

Decent game! :)

Hi there True, ;)

I like the idea of the game. But you needed to finetune it some more, so you can't just crawl up a wall :). Gave you a 7 on graphics not too shabby not too good. Style 6 lol the robot looked funny. Sound 7 the sound @ the beginning was veeeeeery cool :D, but ingame it wasn't so good. Violence 8 omg the robot explodes when he jumps off... Interactivity 6, the game good have been more phased up a bit faster and as I said the walls you just run up to... and also what really pissed me of :P, the checkpoints.... There should've been more. Humor 6 wasn't really any humor, thought the robot was funny thou! Overal 7 pretty good game!

Greetz Slowshadow

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks a lot! I really thought that review was helpful. Thanks for the review =)

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Pretty good../

Guess you have to try and make it more interesting so ppl like me want to keep on playing... pretty good game thou

Grave 2 Grave 2

Good job!

Hi there,

The graphics weren't so special, but the game is just amusing. Don't know why... Anyway Good job! :D Make more with a story etc etc...

BB

FrostedMuffins responds:

Will do. Thanks for the good review and rating (just realized that it's hard to respond to a lot of reviews and still say something new)